A savings or money market account is a convenient way to save money. You can deposit to or withdraw from your account at any time. Both accounts have tiered interest rates, so the higher your balance the higher your rate of return.
- Unlimited withdrawals from the account in person
- Pre-authorized, automatic and telephone transfers are limited to six withdrawals per month
- Interest is paid out quarterly on the account
- The interest rate is variable and subject to change daily
Contact bank associate for additional information on Saving Account types.
- $2,500.00 minimum balance
- $10.00 maintenance fee if balance falls below $2,500.00
- Limit of six withdrawals per month
- Free checks (check styles are limited)
- No fee for money orders
- Minimum opening deposit of $50.00
- the interest rate is variable and subject to change daily
(back to top)